11 Pictures To Show You Our Life Will Be Without Smartphones
It’s no secret that we, as a society, are addicted to technology. Open your eyes and look around. Everywhere you look, people are glued to their smartphones and tablets. It seems as if simple small talk and forming relationships with others have been replaced with mindless Internet browsing and social media stalking. The following images created by Eric Pickersgill show just how bad this problem has become. He is an innovation photographer who questions our reality and forces his viewers to think when looking at his work. This is what we would look like with no smartphones in our hands:
1. Embrace one another
2. oh this is with your family.
3. love daughter same mother
4. Don’t let the memories pass you by.
5. Life is about enjoying the little moments, not ignoring them
6. Father-son time is irreplaceable.
7. The social implications are apparent in older generations
8. Family is the most important thing in the world.
9. Love is giving your loved ones your undivided attention
10. Put the phone down for good and enjoy companionship
11. Love is giving your loved ones your undivided attention
Affrican Times (We Chat )