Thirteen Weird Things Men Don’t Know About the Female Body !!!
Guys, are you often get confused by what women say and what they actually did? This is not really a question because we all, even the women are get confused by what they did. Their always confusing nature, their body is also very confusing. There are some totally weird facts associated with female body that males have no idea of.
Here in this 13 point we will present you a list of totally weird things men don't know about the female body.
1. If you’re wondering why your girlfriend always brings things up from the past, it’s because women’s brains have been shown to have greater recall and memory than men’s.
2. Evolutionary biologists claim that it is natural for women to seek men because of attractiveness and resources.
3. You might know that women live longer than men, on average. But do you know why? Some studies suggest that women are generally more likely to lead a healthier lifestyle. But there have also been studies suggesting that women’s bodies are naturally better at fighting disease. And some even suggest this is especially true for women who have been child bearers.
4. Women more easily trust a person who hugs them for more than 15 seconds. You can’t make this stuff up but does anybody else think that is an extra long time for a hug?
5. Women crave sex in the summer more than they do in any other seasons due to the season’s scents!
6. A woman’s egg is fertile between 24 and 48 hours and sperm can live up to 48 hours or longer in the a woman’s body.
7. Whether the hymen is present in a woman has little do with virginity. There are many ways it can be broken, including something as innocent as horseback riding!
8. A woman’s clitoris grows all throughout at her life and when she hits menopause it actually becomes almost 3 times as large as when she was a teenager.
9. Some studies suggest that orgasms may actually cause women to experience less menstrual cramping.
10. Women need to go easy on the razors downstairs because shaving the pubic area completely has been correlated to increased chances of spreading an STI.
11. Studies show that unlike men, who only listen with the left side of their brain, women listen with both sides of their brain.
12. One breast is always larger than the other. It’s usually a small enough difference to not be noticeable. But no woman has equal-sized breasts.
13. According to some scientific research, the attractiveness of a woman’s child is heavily dependent on what she eats during pregnancy.